All these blocks have been so fun to quilt! I did minimum quilting but I really like the effect. I didn’t plan this one out ahead; I just sat down at the machine and went with it.
Here’s what I did:
- Spiral in the center square
- Stitch in the ditch around the inner and middle squares
- Straight line quilting in the outer corners from the outside in
- Border quilting – just like all the other blocks
- Stitch in the ditch between the border and the block
I like the back as much as the front.
Looking forward to starting Block 9.
Until Next time!