This is the first basket block I have ever made. It is a simple construction and the pieces were not teeny tiny. It went together easily. Here’s how I quilted it:
- Wiggly U-shapes in the Fossil Fern dark print triangles
- Straight line echoing in the solid teal triangle
- Small scale Stippling in the pink Fossil fern print
- Stitching in the ditch around each area and in between the block and the white border
- Border design like the other blocks
The back shows the stitching in the ditch much more clearly than the front.
Looking forward to Block 19 later today at The Splendid Sampler. You can join in any time!
Until Next Time!