I have two Meyer lemon trees in my yard. I love my lemons! This block is lemon perfection.
Here’s how I quilted it:
- Stitched in the ditch around the lemon
- Pebbled the interior of the lemon on a small scale to imitate the skin of a real lemon
- Stitched in the ditch around the white square surrounding the lemon and the coral triangles.
- Straight line stitched echoing the white square surrounding the lemon
- Stitch the border design like the other blocks.
I used a solid yellow for the back of the block to highlight the lemon!
Until Next Time!
*Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links to Craftsy. If you use the link to purchase Craftsy items I will receive some compensation. It will not cost you any more if you use my links. I became a Craftsy affiliate because I love their classes and use their products.
Quilt It Now! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.