I used a complimentary color combination for this block – purple and yellow. The piecing on this one was a breeze – get your pattern at The Splendid Sampler.
I decided to use some of the stitches on my Juki Exceed F600 as part of the quilting. I bought my machine from Timm at SEW-MINI Things in Mount Dora, FL. I recommend this shop highly. Timm is great to work with. I drove down there to pick mine up, but he will ship. I love my machine.
Here’s how I quilted it:
- Using the foot labeled with an “I” as directed by the stitches on the machine, stitched two rows of each chosen pattern equal distance apart in the yellow portions.
- Using the open toe free motion foot, stitched in the ditch around the purple triangles and the square
- Stitched an X in the square
- Stitched marked spirals in the triangles.
- Stitch the border design like the other blocks.
Until Next Time!
*Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links to Craftsy. If you use the link to purchase Craftsy items I will receive some compensation. It will not cost you any more if you use my links. I became a Craftsy affiliate because I love their classes and use their products.
Quilt It Now! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.