There have been so many different types of stars during this sampler. I have really liked all of them. Find out how to piece this over at The Splendid Sampler. I quilted this with mainly straight lines using my ruler foot.
Here’s how I quilted it:
- Mark a center point with marking pencil or pen
- Stitch straight lines on the diagonal through the points of the light pink triangles out to the edge of the design
- Stitch in the ditch around the center square including the small pink triangles
- Echo stitch around that design using the ruler foot as a guide for distance and travel stitching along the diagonals when moving to the next layer
- Stitch the border design like the other blocks.
Until Next Time!
*Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links to Craftsy. If you use the link to purchase Craftsy items I will receive some compensation. It will not cost you any more if you use my links. I became a Craftsy affiliate because I love their classes and use their products.
*Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links to Patterns for Pirates and/or Love Notions. If you use the link to purchase Patterns for Pirates and/or Love Notions items I will receive some compensation. It will not cost you any more if you use my links. I became a Patterns for Pirates and Love Notions affiliates because I love and use their products.
*Quilt It Now! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.