This block uses unusual triangle sizes and a unique center applique that forms a really cool star block. To applique the circles I used the same technique I used on the Dreaming of Dresdens block. The arches on the edges of the inner square were raw edge appliqued.
Here’s how I quilted it:
- Stitch in the ditch around each of the nine squares.
- Stitch spirals starting in the middle of each circle applique.
- Stitch around each of the arches of the center square.
- Stitch straight lines from the point of each triangle to the center of the triangle base.
- Stitch the border design like the other blocks.
Here’s the back!
Until Next Time!
*Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links to Craftsy. If you use the link to purchase Craftsy items I will receive some compensation. It will not cost you any more if you use my links. I became a Craftsy affiliate because I love their classes and use their products.
*Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links to Patterns for Pirates and/or Love Notions. If you use the link to purchase Patterns for Pirates and/or Love Notions items I will receive some compensation. It will not cost you any more if you use my links. I became a Patterns for Pirates and Love Notions affiliates because I love and use their products.
*Quilt It Now! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.