Some small paper pieced kisses and hugs in pink and green. You can get the pattern for the pieced block over at the Splendid Sampler or you can preorder the book. Just a reminder that the patterns will only be available for free for two weeks after the Sampler finishes.
- Stitch in the ditch around each of the X’s and O’s breaking tread as necessary
- Stitch in the ditch on the top and bottom of the X’s an O’s rectangle
- Stitch the cursive word Love in the top rectangle. I did mark it first with with my blue water erasable pen
- Stitch a wonky heart with echoes in the bottom rectangle. No marking here! 🙂
- Stitch the border design like the other blocks.
Of course the words are backwards on the back.
Until Next Time!
*Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links to Craftsy. If you use the link to purchase Craftsy items I will receive some compensation. It will not cost you any more if you use my links. I became a Craftsy affiliate because I love their classes and use their products.
*Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links to Patterns for Pirates and/or Love Notions. If you use the link to purchase Patterns for Pirates and/or Love Notions items I will receive some compensation. It will not cost you any more if you use my links. I became a Patterns for Pirates and Love Notions affiliates because I love and use their products.
*Quilt It Now! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.