Half square triangles and flying geese! Download the pattern at The Splendid Sampler.
Here’s how I quilted it using the ruler foot and rulers:
- Straight line stitch with rulers from the center out to the points of the flying geese forming arrows.
- Stitch from the dark turquoise geese to the points of the flying geese continuing the arrows.
- Stitch in the ditch around the light blue triangles.
- Using the arc ruler form an arch in the light blue triangles and then echoed them using the foot as a guide.
- Stitch the border design like the other blocks.
You can clearly see the quilting design on the dark fabric on the back!
Until Next Time!
*Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links to Craftsy. If you use the link to purchase Craftsy items I will receive some compensation. It will not cost you any more if you use my links. I became a Craftsy affiliate because I love their classes and use their products.
*Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links to Patterns for Pirates and/or Love Notions. If you use the link to purchase Patterns for Pirates and/or Love Notions items I will receive some compensation. It will not cost you any more if you use my links. I became a Patterns for Pirates and Love Notions affiliates because I love and use their products.
*Quilt It Now! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.